Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The last Few Months

My life has been really hectic the past 4 months.  I have been thinking about blogging a million times and just feel like I couldn't find the words or maybe the time.  So I wanted to do a quick catch up, and share a ton of exciting news.

First thing being I got MARRIED totally fun and quite hectic.  I completely utterly understand why people hire a wedding planner.  In the final days of preparation I wanted to just give up.  So much had to be done.  Ended up being totally worth it.  Married my best friend and the man of my dreams.



Second thing we moved..... all the back to upstate NY from South Carolina.  We lived there for a just a short year.  It was an amazing time and if you ever need a place to visit try Charleston.  It was lovely and we now call it our year long vacation.  The history and beauty is everywhere.  I also made an amazing lifelong friend.  She as well moved to Seattle, but that's a totally different story.  If you are wondering why we moved back to NY that takes me to our....

From here In Charleston:                                                   To here in Upstate NY:
                                                                                                        (Local farmers market)

Third crazy thing happening in our life.  My beautiful little daughter Taylor is 5 now and that means KINDERGARTEN! Yes we felt that if we were enrolling her in school we better decide where we would like to be for the next 12ish years.  We felt that back home with family would be better for everyone including Taylor.  Also my husband felt that HIS school back in NY would be the best education for her and for....




Fourth amazing thing..... WE'RE PREGNANT.  So excited to be sharing this amazing news with the whole world.  I just finished my first Trimester.  So expect lots of baby ideas, planning, posts in the future.  We are also on a mad hunt for the perfect home.  House hunting is very difficult especially when you know exactly where you want to be. 




So yes my life has been quite busy for the past couple of months but we are just trying to enjoy every little minute of it.  I hope to be posting a lot more in the next couple of weeks.  I have some great ideas on baby projects, (possibly a quilt).  Recipe ideas, crafts for kiddos and so much more.


No comments:

Post a Comment