Thursday, January 16, 2014

Getting the website ready for summer

So today I decided I need to sit down with some of my summer items and get them on my website Buttonly.  And thats what I did, its just the beginning so it doesn't seem like much to me yet.  I sewed a few things in the past few days.  This is one of them: 


Picture here is a little dark looks better on Buttonly.  But anyways the thing I love about this is we live near the beach and it has the gauzy beachy fabric that is so nice for warm days.  I also adored this look when she was a baby and I thought she hasn't yet grown up too much for a romper like this! (Hopefully)

Made to order: Chrysanthemum summer cotton ruffle dress with fabric options chevrons and polka dots

This one I saw the fabric in the cutest little botique on our main street here and fell in love.  They're Chrysantumns which was perfect because we just bought the childrens book Chrysantumn at a local book store a few shops down like a month ago.  I fell in love with the colors and the large flower print.  I figured since it was a pretty flower print a wonderful ruffle flowing top would be perfect.  Hope you guys love it as much as I do, if not and you just love the style of this dress I have posted many fabric options.

That Is also NEW this year.  Fabric Options:


These are just some of the few I thought everyone would be looking for this year... And yes they are Michael Miller fabrics.  I just love his prints so whimsical and fun let me know what fabrics you're looking for this season.  

Just wait until you see whats in the works right now though the cutest Polka dot dress that I would love to make for my self its so cute... Keep tuned in.

Also don't forget if something inspires you and you don't sew but you'd love a one-of-a-kind homemade creation I can custom make anything you can think up.  

So Any way I hope you stop over at my Shop all of my prices are reasonable, I use high quality fabrics, everything is made by me, made to order right here in South Carolina.  





No comments:

Post a Comment