Tuesday, November 3, 2015

From One to Two kids

When I was pregnant for Chase I was nauseous all the time and so tired.  I wasn't giving my daughter Taylor 6 years old the same attention as I did before, and I worried is this it?  What will it be like when I have two.  Will someone always get left out or get less attention.  Will I be able to manage to schedules? How much more work will it be to go places, get every day things done.  Things did change a lot but not as I had thought.



Having two is of course more of a challenge its now, 2 bath times, 2 people to feed, dress, 2 car seats to buckle up, so much more.  But its also double the kisses, hugs, lovable sweet moments.  They coexist together like it has always been this way.  Maybe its my daughters independence that makes it easier, or something else but whatever it is I am thankful.

Going to the store may be a little trickier, and soon I'm sure I'll have two kids asking for every toy in the store.  Getting out of the house, yeah it takes twice as long.  Bed time, saying good nights, reading books, rocking to sleep, takes almost an hour.  Things can end up taking so much longer than you ever thought possible.  And yes they have to share the attention, but they still get plenty of it.



Having two is perfect.  My little princess and mamas little boy.  The love they share for each other is amazing.  The way Chase the 6 month old lights up when Taylor gets off the bus.  To the way Taylor wants to teach Chase how to do everything she does.  She loves to help, hold him, give him kisses.  This little man is perfect to her just as they are perfect to me.  Having a sibling is one of the best gifts I could have ever given her.  She loves him and he loves her, two peas in a pod.  Best friends for life.

Having two means always having a play buddy, even if that play buddy eats your Barbies hair.  She doesn't seem to mind.  They have each other a perfect little bond.  My two perfect adorable kids.  I am so happy I get two of everything.  They help me remember that it doesn't last forever.  Some day my 2 extra loads of laundry will be gone and I will miss this.  I will miss their little baby faces.

Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment