Thursday, October 22, 2015

6 Months old

6 Month big boy!



I cannot believe I have got to enjoy half a year of this little boys life.  He is so much fun, happy, sweet and amazing.  He now has two bottom teeth and two little fangs on top.  It looks like he is working really hard on a third tooth on the top in the middle.

This past month has flown  I feel like I was just taking his 5 months photo.  Chase has started to try and sit up.  He can do this adorable crunch like thing.  He can sit up on his own if you set him that way, he's just a little wobbly.  He says Baba or Buba quite a bit now.  I also believe he's on his way to saying Mama from some of the sounds I have been hearing.  Maybe I am just hoping though.

He puts everything in his mouth, I mean everything.  He tried and almost got away with eating green paper at the doctors on Monday.  He wants whatever Mom and Dad have.  He eats a few varieties of foods now.  He has had egg yolk, carrots, bananas, avocado, butternut squash, and pears.

Night time he loves to spend with his Mama.  He starts in his crib and within two hours Chase is awake and ready to eat and sleep next to Mama and Daddy.  Then he is up every two to three hours.  Can't get enough of his Mama milk.

He reconizes people really well now.  He gets super excited when Taylor gets off the bus.  Of course gets happy when Daddy gets home.  He kicks his legs and smiles and holds out his arms to get picked up.  He is such a joy.  We are so lucky to have the best kiddos.

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment