Friday, April 3, 2015

38 Weeks 10 Days to go

I can not believe its almost here, we are waiting on our newest bundle of joy.  Its been 39 weeks already.  I feel like even though I said it dragged really its flown.  I haven't posted in ages so to get everyone up to speed.  We're having a BOY!  We have a gorgeous little girl already, so this is such a blessing.  

We have done so much during this pregnancy.  We moved into a new townhouse.  Taylor started kindergarten.  I got a new job. Not to mention all the fun baby projects I have been working on. 


That is water in my coffee cup.
I have been trying to stay active this pregnancy with yoga, walking, elliptical, and I have an awesome pregnancy ball.

In the beginning of the pregnancy I was walking a mile everyday to work from my parking spot.  I had been running like I did pre-pregnancy.  As the first trimester really set in I quickly gave up and slept and slept and slept.

1st Trimester was very tiring.  I would find myself falling asleep at the drop of a hat.  I also was nausea's all the time.  Eating became a chore.  On top of that I was light headed all the time.  14 weeks couldn't have come soon enough. That's when I finally felt normal again and started my prenatal yoga.

2nd Trimester I flew by so fast I hardly even remember what happened.  It was smooth sailing. I do remember the excitement I felt when baby started wiggling around. 


3rd trimester was when i started to really see all the weight gain.  Day after day I would ask my husband "did I get bigger overnight?" It has been so exciting watching my belly bump grow.  


I am just counting down days.

But in the mean time... I will be sharing all of the awesome projects I have completed in the past few months.



No comments:

Post a Comment