Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Super Greens juice

I use this juice as a quick way to get some nutrients also it's a good cleanse juice. I have been juicing to make sure I'm getting enough veggy nutrients for breastfeeding.  It will make you feel so good. I just love eating healthy, sometimes I drink this after a dessert splearge when I'm feeling a little yuk.  If you like your juice sweeter rather than bitter I would recommend mixing with about a cup of orange juice.  Anyway here's the picture and recipe.  I always juice organic veggies!


Super green juice

2 Handful of spinach
Two large leafs of kale
Granny Smith Apple
Celery
Cucumber 
1 medium carrot
Ginger
Half a lemon

You could also add some Swiss chard or other yummy greens!

Hope you enjoy. Thank you for reading. 




No comments:

Post a Comment